ECES and/or ECES members individually are contracted to contribute to training programmes funded and implemented by other projects, organisations or institutes such as:
- BRIDGE Training for Civil Society Organisation in Kosovo: Pristina, 8 - 12 December 2014, the Organisation for Secuirty and Co-operation in Europe Mission in Kosovo has contracted ECES to deliver a 5 days BRIDGE training for Civil Societies Organization of Kosovo.
- DIPLOCAT Election Observation Training: Barcelona, 13 - 17 October 2014, the Public Diplomacy Council of California (DIPLOCAT) teamed up with ECES and the Barcelona International Peace Resource Center (BIPRC) to design and conduct a DIPLOCAT Election Observation (DEO) training for citizens from Catalonia.
- Conference “The Economic and Politic Transition in the Arab Countries of the EU Southern Neighborhood Area” (La transition politique et économique dans les pays arabes du voisinage Sud de l’UE): On 3 February 2014, ECES and the Egmont Royal Institute for International Relations organised this seminar in the framework of the work of the Research Group of the Institute for European Studies of Saint-Louis University. This year’s seminar focused on the political and economic transition in the Arab countries of the EU Southern Neighborhood Area. Furthermore, Monica Frassoni, ECES president, brought her expertise on the role of EU election observation as a foreign policy tool for democratisation.
- Second General Assembly of the RECEF (Réseau des Compétences Electorales Francophones), Bamako, Mali, 21-23 January 2014. Eric Tourres - ECES vice president, Eva Palmans - ECES head of programmes and Camille Rouaud - ECES Coordinator of Programmes were invited to the general conference, followed by a two-day seminar "Consolidation and Professionalization of Electoral Management Bodies".
- Conference "Developments in the countries of the Arab Spring: What political and economic progress can be expected? What is the role of the EU and its policies?". On 29 January 2013, Université Saint-Louis in Brussels and ECES organised this seminar at the Institute for European Studies at the Université Saint-Louis in Brussels with the aim of bringing together high-level experts to review developments in the Arab countries, in the aftermath of the Arab Spring. Raphael Pouyé, led a presentation on perspectives from the field, discussing lessons learned from civil society programmes for democratisation in Tunisia and Libya.
- Workshop in contribution to the Institut des Hautes Etudes des Communications Sociales - Brussels (IHECS), in March 2013 for the executive Master in European Journalism.
- Debate on the recommendations of EU Election Observation Missions, in June 2012 the EU Parliament invited ECES, at its request, to participate in the debate. ECES, represented by the President of the Electoral Commission Burundi, illustrated how the recommendations of the EU Election Observation Missions are perceived by EMBs from Central Africa States.