Call for Application: Project Coordinator PACTE Project Guinea Conakry.
ECES is glad to announce the opening of the call for application for the position of Project Coordinator for the anticipated PACTE (Project d’Appui à la Crédibilité et a la Transparence des Elections) Project Guinea Conakry.
The overall goal of the PACTE Conakry is to contribute to the organization of credible, transparent and peaceful elections in Guinea Conakry through the strengthening of the capacities of electoral stakeholders.
The specific objectives include:
- Support members and the administration of the National Assembly
- Support members of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Decentralization (MPAD)
- Support the existing civic and voter education activities
- Master Degree in Business Administration and/or political or social sciences or equivalent areas.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in the field of project management and international support programs with at least 4 years in electoral processes in Africa.
- Working level of French and English.
For more specific information on the Position, please download the TORs here.
If interested please send you CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com before the 11th April 2014 EOB.